My good friend, BigD at gaviotacoastline has tagged me with a few questions. Here they go:
1. My favorite Saying: There are no bad days, just bad attitudes. While I don’t believe this is always true, it’s probably true 90% of the time.
2. What part of your personality do you wish not to pass on to your child? I’m a chronic worrier and I hope she does not turn out the same. So far it’s looking like she is.
3. While driving, what’s your biggest pet peeve? People who don’t understand that the right lanes are for slow driving and the left lanes are for faster driving. When someone is driving in the left lanes slowly it should not only be my right, but my duty, to run them off the road.
4. If you could change your name, what would it be? Adam has always been my favorite name. Marcus is a close second.
5. What’s the best excuse you’ve ever heard? A kid who missed baseball practice and then claimed in all seriousness that he missed because he had hoof and mouth disease.
At this point I’m suppose to tag others, but I typically skip that part. If you’d like to consider yourself tagged, then be my guest.