Who will be the lucky winner of this weeks “Caption This. contest?” Here is this week’s picture:
Once again, here are the rules (there’s a hint this week. Read below):
- Put in the comments section what you think this weeks caption should be. If you post more than one caption, it is considered cheating, and that is okay with me. This is dog eat dog.
- All entries must be in by midnight on Thursday, Pacific Time.
- HINT: Most captions, such as in the newspaper, are usually only one or two sentences. Not always, but it does help.
- On Friday I will announce the winner based on humor, creativity, uniqueness, or just because I damn well please. Bribes are graciously accepted and nepotism is standard practice.
- The winner will receive the coveted Golden Unicorn Award.
Good luck to you all!