I generally don’t participate in MEME’s because there are so many of them, however, this one was bestowed upon me by two different bloggers I have a huge respect for so I couldn’t pass it up.
I was first honored by Crotchety Old Man Yells at Cars. I will vouch that he is crotchety and extremely funny at the same time. You don’t want to miss his blog especially if you love/hate Richard Simmons. He honored me with the award awhile back but unfortunately I was sick at the time and I never got back to it.
The second to award me is Girl Blue. Her blog Rantings and Ramblings is one of the first ones I check each day. I enjoy her rantings about her exploits in life and you will too.
The award is the Arte y pico Award. It states “This award is given based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogging community.”
Here are the rules for the Fabulous Five I have selected:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Please post these rules.
Here are my five award recipients:
1. Alan Bamboo of ALAN is GAY and STRAIGHT which he states is “A Gay man’s story and the challenges of life after rehab”.
2. bigD of gaviotacoastline. Read about bigD and the stories of his wife and children and you’ll agree with me that he is one of the kindest men in the blogosphere. He also sprinkles his joys of being on Second Life as well.
3. Etta of Depression Marathon. Etta details her life as a marathon runner, overcoming depression and her sobriety. Best of all you get the updates on her loving dog, Puck.
4. Chica of Bipolar Chica is one of the sweetest gals on the net. She keeps us updated on the ups and downs of bipolar as well as her daily life.
5. Finally is Clueless and her blog Clinically Clueless. Clueless describes for us her life in an open and honest way that very few bloggers do.
The award is lovely and I’m honored to receive it. I think I’ll put it up on the mantel between the two scented candles.
8 comments on You Love Me, You Really Love Me
Thanks, Bradley!I am honored! You’re a star!etta
My Gosh….I never say that:) I am so honored by this nod. Geez thanks. Damn…..
I am so excited for D Bradley!! You can’t even imagine how excited he is about this recognition. *hugs* and Thank you thank you 🙂
I am really excited for you. I’m also excited and honored for me. This is really special. Thank you so much!!! (((((BRAD))))) Now, I’m out of breath…hugging is about the most exercise I get. LOL.I’ll probably post it tomorrow afternoon or tonight if I get a chance. Thanks again.
Well deserved to all of you.
Thanks Bradley.I posted a comment yesterday but my comments from yesterday don’t seem to be showing up So thanks again
Bradley, you got my vote for this award. Love to you for your honesty and gorgeous spirit…